Thursday, December 18, 2008

YOUTUBE

So, today I realized something. Without YOUTUBE, my life would be a lot more boring. I mean, not that others will think that the crazy shows that Maren and I make are exactly the height of cool. But I found today that YOUTUBE helps me express myself. Along with my blog, YouTube lets me show others who I am. Granted, all I have on my personal channel is Wizard Rock videos, but who cares, it like it, because I like Harry Potter. I also enjoy watching other people's videos. I really like watching the fiveawesomeguys. I watch their personal channels, too. I think they're funny people. It's a pity I came it at like the very end of their project, I wish they could do it again next year, that would rock. Actually, I just realized that most of you, probably all of you don't know who the fiveawesomeguys are. They are a product of the fiveawesomegirls. I personally think the guys are funnier, but whatever. There are five of them, and each of them take a day of the week. And it's like a way they talk with each other. But they have like 100,000 subscribers. They're really funny. You don't have to check them out, I just think they're funny.

No comments: