Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost Snow

I had a discussion with Aria about snow. I think that it's still rain, and not yet snow, and she was so convinced that it WAS snow that she made the discussion an argument, and I won, because I always do! JK, I'm eating my pasta from last night, we always go to apple bees after one of our concerts with my grandma, I don't know where we'll go tonight, since Jackie has a concert, and we just went to apple bees yesterday. Yeah, the concert wasn't that great, my flute was out of tune the whole time. Upsetting. OK, well, I'm going to work on my next video for YOUTUBE.

Lighting the fire,
Alex

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may not be snow, but I sure as heck don't know what you call that foot of white cold stuff on my lawn! Perhaps someone dropped a REALLY big bag of sugar. :D

Ren

velvetysweetness said...

I agree with Aria. Sorry Alex. I'll listen to your opinion sometime though. Let's see who wins between you and me.....