Monday, December 1, 2008

I am DEAD!

So, softball. Ugh! I'm so exhausted. We ran... a lot! I did really good in throwing and batting! Nelson said that I improved sooo much from last year, and I haven't practiced this whole time! I don't think I stretched my calves enough, i almost pulled a muscle a couple times, I just barely stopped in time, I could feel the cramping going on and averted that energy somewhere else! Also, Taylor Prescott took me home, she and her mom are so nice, Taylor's on my inactive list for church, but I'm not going to try anything for a while. It was really cool though. I had started walking home, and they pulled up and were like "Want a ride?" and I was like "Yes Please!" Then she exactly where we lived, I think she was my moms visiting teacher a while back. Taylor's really good at softball. I like her hair, it's curly and awesome! Yeah, so really tired, and I smell, OK bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

arg. I couldn't resist.
ren