Thursday, December 18, 2008

Survey, feel free to make one yourself

OK, so I tryd to make this already, and it like erased my whole thing, this sucks, here I go again. I got this from Johnny Durham's blog. He's one of the fiveawesomeguys, and one of my five subscriptions on YOUTUBE. You can make one too. They really help you understand yourself more.

1. What's your name?
Alexandria Jayd Lupton

2. What's your favorite thing to wear?
Anything with Harry Potter on it, also my softball gear, it makes me feel powerful, even though I'm not.

3. Last thing you ate?
A handful of mini chocolate chips.

4. One place you will NEVER eat?
Any sushi place.

5. I say shotgun, you say:
Hockey, but I don't know why.

6. Last person you hugged?
Gabe, but I don't really like him, I don't even like know him, he kind of forced me into a hug.

7. Does anyone you know want to date you?
Yes, who wouldn't want to date this masterpiece?

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
Fist of all, now dating till I'm sixteen, and second, no, it's just too weird.

9.Name something you physically like about yourself:
my eyes?

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
Apple bee's with my family and Grandma

11. Who is your best friend?
Maren Bayles.

12. What time of day is it?
12:50 pm

13. Who/What made you angry today?
Remaking this hecka long post, and all the text messages I got this morning when I was trying to sleep in about the snow day.

14. Baseball or Football?
Softball, that's kind of baseball, right?

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
NO.

16. Favorite food?
Chicken Enchiladas.

17. Favorite holiday?
Christmas.

18. Do you download music?
Only Wizard Rock songs.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Not really, At five in the morning, I don't even care if the match, and they usually don't.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol Tattoos?
Tattoos are bad. No offence anyone.

21. Would you date the person you got the idea for this post from?
If I was sixteen, and Johnny Duhram was an LDS boy three years younger and suddenly moved to Las Vegas, yes, he has an adorable British accent.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Maren, on her amazing guitar!

23. Do you love anyone?
Crushes don't count, so no.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
Only if they're green... JK. Original eye color is better.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No.

26. Have you ever gone White eater rafting?
No.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Yeah, that creepy old guy at Walmart!

28. How many pets do you have?
Zero. :(

29. Have you ever met a redneck?
Nope.

30. How is the weather right now?
Suckish, for a snow day, this is terrible, no clouds, sunny, the ground's not even wet!

31. What are you listening to right now?
Ministry of magic: Accio love.

32. What is your favorite song?
Any Wizard Rock song, The killers: Human. Owl City: Dear Vienna.

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Horton here's a who.

34. Do you wear contacts?
No, I wear glasses/

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
School.

36. What are you afraid of?
Drowning.

37. How many piercing do you have?
Just my ears.

38. What piercings do you want?
No more the prophet said only the ears once if your a girl.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
YouTube Rocks.

40. What do you usually get at Starbucks?
Nothing, I don't go to Starbucks.

41. What magazines are you reading?
I prefer Harry Potter books.

42. Have you ever fired a gun?
A bee bee gun with no bee bees in it.

43. Are you missing anyone?
Yes, Maren Bayles. We need to hang.

44. Favorite TV show?
House, Psych, Chuck, Heroes, The Office. Woah I watch a lot of TV.

45. Do you have an obsession with WoW?
Never played it.

46. Has anyone ever said you look like a celeb?
At girls camp one of my leaders said I looked like Angelina Jo Lee from Tomb Raider, but I think that was because I hadn't taken a shower in like three days.

47. What celeb. do you look like?
None, they look like me. JK.

48. Who would you like to see right now?
Maren Bayles. Along with so many others.

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Wimbledon.

50. Do you find yourself loved?
All the time, who doesn't love me? JK.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
:)

52. Favorite smell?
That desert smell that sometimes comes though the ac vents in the car when it's really hot outside.

53. Butter, plain, or salted pop corm?
Butter.

54. What's something that really bugs you?
Twilight fans bagging on Harry Potter.

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
No.

56. Taco Bell or Burger king.
Taco Bell.

57. What's your favorite perfume?
The kind my mom wears, I don't know the name.

58. Favorite baseball team?
Don't have one, sorry.

59. Ever called a 1- 900 phone number?
Don't know what that is, so no.

60. What's the longest you've gone without sleeping?
Longer than twenty four, but less than 48.

61. Where is the weirdest place you've ever slept?
The bathroom floor.

62. Last time you went blowing?
Like over the summer with my cousin and grandma and sister. I really want to go, and Maren has no money, so if anyone wants to go with me, please tell me!

63. Who was your last phone call?
My mom, waking me up this morning to ask where the Christmas bags were.

64. What is the closest orange object to you?
Orange Tigger ornament.

65. Last time you were at work?
I have to job.

Hope you enjoyed a bit of me.

3 comments:

velvetysweetness said...

the alex I know and love....have an awesome winter break. SOrry we couldn't hang today-my mom wanted to leave early for Utah. YOu rock ALex!!! We'll have to get together next week if you're in town.
-the one and only Dawn

Ashley said...

#15---Hmm...I'm not so sure Alex...;)
#23---Oooh! Who is it???
#27---Hahaha! CREEPY!
#61---...

Anonymous said...

Awww... you miss me :D

ren