Sunday, December 7, 2008

Good Job Zack

Yeah, Zack, and Anne? made honor band, you guys played really good, great job. I'm not going to say I'm not jealous, because I am. I practiced really hard and then got into the audition and flunked. I knew I wouldn't make it, I just didn't want to look like an idiot, and unfortunately that happened. But you guys did awesome and that's all that counts. Good job, wish I could have made it, but at least you guys did. Good job, luck to you with the music. :)

2 comments:

ZackU said...

thanks Alex you should have made it to cause i know you practiced really hard

Anonymous said...

just a bit of advice. Next time you try out, Try your hardest to get in, but dont get your hopes up if you dont make it. Your goal should be to make it, not to not look like an iriot, cause if thats your goal thats whats going to happen. No offense.