Sunday, December 21, 2008

Eagle Projects

Yesterday I went at like nine am, and painted the Bonanza auxiliary gym. It was a lot of work. But after that we had to go to a different eagle project and help collect electronics for the blind center. I felt good after helping though. We also went and made cookie with my grandma like we do every year, we make sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, toll house, and keeflies (Not how you spell it, but I don't know how to, pronounced key- fleas) They're this Hungarian cookie, and they are amazing. However , grandma had already made them, so we didn't get to help with those this year, we did eat them though, especially my dad when he came by. I was supposed to go to Maren's ward Christmas party, but my parents came back to take me from grandmas house to there nearly an hour late, and it would have taken twenty minutes to get the the chapel, and I was really disappointed that I didn't get to go, it was going to be the highlight of my evening. But I didn't get to go, so then I was upset. OK, I've got to go, mom and Jackie are getting upset because I'm still mad about not going last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yet another factor in the bumming out of said loser (me). [see comment on Movie Canceled For Me post.]