Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Band Concert

Yeah the band concert is tonight, I'm not really excited, but, you know, its a concert. Yeah, so sister Handy made me so mad yesterday at the concert. So, I sit in the VERY BACK of the ensemble, like the BACK back. Ask Maren she'll tell you. And I on;y play six of the thirteen songs. So on the concert on Sunday I read my Harry Potter book. Yeah, yesterday sister Handy was like, "There were rumors someone was reading a novel yesterday. Whoever did this is the spawn of the devil and should be punished and repent." But NOBODY in the audience saw me. The percussion guy ratted me out! Jerk. And when I stood up because they were taking pictures, and because I sit in the back they couldn't see me I had to stand up, she said "Your necklace is to blingy for this concert, no offence." Then she gave me the glare of death. I was so depressed for the whole concert, and angry at her. She didn't even direct the orchestra. It was choir plus some instruments that were off beat because they couldn't see the conducting! Well, I'm sorry, she upset me. And if any of you want to come to my concert tonight it's in the Carrol Loman theatre at seven tonight. OK, bye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex dont be upset, you didnt so anything wrong. She was just looking for a reason to get mad at you. She doesnt like you for reasons i cant see. You would do well just to forget about it.
:)
-Logan

Anonymous said...

*Correction: our performance is in the new theatre. The One in the cafeteria is the carol Lommen.

rock on

Logan's right "devil's Hand-y" was just being dumb.

--ren the hen

Ashley said...

I agree...that was TOTALLY UNCALLED for!!! I was tempted to grab your book and read in front of her (I'm dangerous...I know!!!!!) with mai mahd readin skiLLz!!!

I hope that she returns back to the old, nice sista DaNdY...AND LEARN YOUR NAME!!!!!

velvetysweetness said...

I don't like the sound of this lady.....I agree with all of the above comments!!!