Friday, December 19, 2008

Tonight

I'm going to the movies. We're going to see "Yes Man" Just a bunch of Friends, to celebrate being out of school for two beautiful weeks. Then I'm going to Gift of Lights like I do every year with the Bames. It's what we do, it's a tradition. It's really fun, and we got a truck this year, we've had to go in my mom's car before, it's not as fun. Gist of lights is this park with all these Christmas lights everywhere, and you drive through it and it is so fun. We sit in the back of this truck, and drink hot chocolate and sing the twelve days of Christmas it rocks. OK, so maybe it doesn't sound so great, but I assure you, it is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. :)

Also Check out this song, I think it's my new favorite, it's kind of Techno-ey. But it's really cool, so here you go.

3 comments:

ZackU said...

yea the movies are going to sweet

Anonymous said...

Have Fun. :)

-Logan

Anonymous said...

poor maren.

no movie.

no gift of lights. :( :( :( :(

:-( that line isn't a nose... it's a tear.