Monday, December 22, 2008

Responce to Maren's blog

I'm not telling you her blog, so don't ask, but this it's a lot easier to write a post than it is to write a super duper comment on all of her posts. SO here we go...
Maren, I miss you. This week sucked, I was supposed to hang with you on a number of different occasions. But they all didn't turn out, that was sucky, and I don't know if we'll be able to hang this week because of your brother (NO offence Greg) Plus I'm going out of town the 26Th I think. Until maybe after new years. Augh! I want to go the New Years Eve dance though. You probably don't want to, you don't like the dances, but I think they're fun, once you get past the, "Oh, the only person who asked me to dance was TyBr" (Code name for a friend of both of us.)

Cool survey, I like how you mentioned me like three times, I do rock don't I? ;D Also, the pictures were sweet.

Fiveawesomeguys, where to start with that. I am a tad disappointed with the fact that you didn't really enjoy it, I thought you would. So, their project; they do this thing where each of them takes a day, and they make a video on that day, Monday through Friday. And it's pretty much them talking to each other, and you know, communicating through that way. Because they live in different parts of the world. And you might not like this idea, but I actually thought that when I get a decent Web cam, we might be able to do that, since we never see each other. I mean, only if you want to. We wouldn't be doing it for subscribers or anything, just to talk to each other. I think it would help us, be ourselves or something. You know, just to like hang when we can't hang. Like this week. OK, think about it, bye!

2 comments:

Jill Lupton doTERRA IPC said...

POOR POOR PITIFUL ALEX. ONE OF THESE DAYS SHE WILL BE OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE AND THEN MAYBE SHE WOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF SOCIAL LIFE, WHERE SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DEPEND ON HER HARD WORKING PARENTS TO DRIVE HER ALL OVER TOWN. WHEN THAT DAY COMES I WILL BE SAD, I WILL LOSE MOST OF MY CONTROL. NOT THAT I'M CONTROLLING AT ALL. WINK WINK....BUT STILL. PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK YOU KNOW? AND PEOPLE HAVE TO SHOP FOR CHRISTMAS WITHOUT THE YOUNG ONES THEY ARE BUYING FOR YOU KNOW? I MEAN, HEY EVERYONE, AM I SUCH A MEAN MOM THAT I DON'T WANT TO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG WITH THE GIFTS UNTIL CHRISTMAS MORNING? AM I SO TERRIBLE THAT I WAS LATE TO TAKE ALEX TO ANOTHER WARDS CHRISTMAS PARTY? I SAID I WAS SORRY LIKE 500 MILLION TIMES!

SORRY ALREADY,,
MOM

Rendezvous said...

Sister Lupton, you rock! don't even sweat the party thing. You are the bomb diggity for not letting alex see her presents!

Alex, I like the webcam idea and I'm sure if you explained the 5awesomeguys routine i'd get it.

btw. I think I'm okay with people reading my blog now a days. if it slips out, it's cool.

maren