Friday, December 12, 2008

Seminary

OH MY GOSH!! It's a miracle. My dad is coming to the scripture mastery morning side thing today! I though for sure he'd sleep in past it, but I woke him at five and he only said ONE complaining thing! He's getting ready now. I have an absence and three tardies, which makes no seance since I'm ALWAYS one of the first people in my class. But, oh well. When I bring in my dad it'll make up an absence or my three tardies. Well, I'm working on another Wizard Rock video, this one is going to be good, I found how to get one of my favorite Harry Potter Rock songs for free, so now I'm making my "Video" for it. Got to go, bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you couldn't save a seat for Maren.... I heard she's been looking forward to it for like a week. She told me she stayed up two extra hours studying so she wouldn't let you down in scripture mastery. She was kind of crushed today about it.

-RH