Thursday, December 4, 2008

Beeedle

OK, so, we got the Tales of Beedle the Bard today. For those of you who don't know (and if you're my friend you should know, JK) Beedle was like Fairy Tales and Mother Goose type stuff for Wizards. Which means this book was written by JK Rowling, and I've read the first Fairy Wizard Tale and it's a pretty good book, I like it, and think it rocks.

On a More suckish note, I went to the doctor and he said I was twenty three pounds overweight. Which means tomorrow I'm going on a diet, and Anne said she'd do it with me. She's awesome, I'm not holding her to it, but, I really appreciate it! Anne you rock, I suck, such a pig. Going to be running my butt off at softball tomorrow.
Night
THE PIG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. You suck. Not really but I was going to give you Beedle the Bard for Christmas and now I've got nothing. I guess I'll go return it. :(

2. If you want me to go on the diet with you, I will, but I'm not looking forward to it.

3. You are not a pig, you are a beautiful daughter of God. Stop getting down on yourself. If you're overweight then we're all in trouble.

ren

Ashley said...

Oooh Alex!! When you're done reading Beedle and Bard let me know how it all is....it's good now, but it could change....;)

Benjamin is really into HP right now and I could probably get him that book to go along with what he's reading..........btw you don't suck and your not a pig!!!!!