Monday, December 1, 2008

I am four diffrent kinds of awesome!

The first of the four different super kinds of awesome I am is the awesome formally known as Lagex, that's the awesome that lurks way down deep and is like, childish awesome! Then of course the second AMAZING form of awesome is Jayd, I think that's the, "Oh, I'm going off to the super cool dinner party in my pretty shiny dress" Now that awesome is like, whoa, she is so awesome. That doesn't happen very ofter, but if you're looking really close when there's a wedding or a really important church event!
The third kind of Awesome that I am is Sleek, which is the awesome that I let loose when I am alone, watching TV, reading books, and blogging, that like this post is the awesome that nobody really cares about because it is so lame, but to me, that is awesome! And lastly this kind of awesome is what I like to call polish. It's what everyone else sees, I let everything stay inside of me, and I don't let others truly see me. So there you go, I am a mix of four different kinds of awesome that make up the whole of what so many seem to call, Alex Lupton!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you forgot the other awesomes you are:
AWESOME!
Supercool (all one word)
Ka-freakin'-boom awesome!
and
My Best Friend Awesome.
Yup. that's you

maren