Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hello, and Welcom to my BLOG!

You are all sitting in your seats impressed by what you see, I know. This blog rocks. And with a little help from me, you too can be a great blogger. Now, I'm not saying you all will have my prowess on the keyboard, it's like pies. Everyone can make them, but only those with real talent have the best ones. Some of you will have the gift and some won't. But you are lucky, you get to learn from the best... me! Just Kidding, but seriously, if you want to learn how to do it, you know who to come to. Here are some reasons to blog

EXAMPLE 1: To express yourself

EXAMPLE 2: Relieves stress

EXAMPLE 3: Communicate with people otherwise incommunicable with


Examples for posts

EXAMPLE 1: OMG! I got this new puppy and he is soooo cute!

EXAMPLE 2: I really like noodles

EXAMPLE 3: Fill it with awesome church related subjects

EXAMPLE 4: Videos

Thank you, for attending the Alex Lupton school of blogging, speak to me later if you want to learn more.


*If you didn't go to mutual with my ward today you won't understand what this is for, sorry to you!

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

You did great tonight Alex! You are a very talented YW! I love you happiness and joy that you share with everyone. You have a special way of making everyone feel loved and welcome. that is a gift! I look forward to following your life on your blog!

Love you,
Farmer