Thursday, December 4, 2008

Growl....

So, no softball today because I have a doctors appointment, HURRAY! And Maren, you need to tell me about Saturday, hey maybe tomorrow we could hang out and watch Elf, it's every ones favorite Christmas movie! So, today was kind of awkward at some points, and I won't say much more, but maybe there are some secrets that some people should keep in... even if the person who the secret is relating to already knows. I've learned that through experiences, and yesterday just seemed like another great reason why. Don't tell those kinds of secrets. But most of you don't even know what I'm talking about, so lets move on, I think I'll put on this song from bass hunter, the real music video is kind of nasty, I had to stop watching it like ten seconds in, it's a cute song, and has a wicked beat. It's called: "All I ever Wanted" It's by Bass hunter. It's on at the end of the daily show at school, and I had to look it up, cute huh?



Crazy quotes from French class:
"Mr. Lewis, when you lived in France, where was your Box located?'' -Sara Jane

"Sara Jane, do we have to go out?" - Mr. Lewis.
"I'm flattered... but no" - Sara Jane.

OK, Bye everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should know, This song was stolen from a Swedish techno band... I showed you this song once, but the words are in Swedish and it's about DotA (Warcraft) so I don't expect you to remember. Alex We should definitely hang. And I'm curious about this secret thing... please tell.

Anonymous said...

The only person I told was Maren, everyone else figured it out. What you;ve heard me say or read in my blog is the most i talk about it. You'll be happy to know that it is most likely the last. i say most likely because you never know if a certain situation will happen and i dont want to be a liar. Thars why i said most likely. Sorry.
:(