Monday, December 29, 2008

LAte and Home

It's about eleven pm. We just got home, I'm exhausted, this was such a long day. I love staying with my Aunt Judy, I think that Lemington is the best place on earth. I've said it before, if there's one place I would want to move to away from Las Vegas and Bonanza high school, it would be Lemington Utah. I love that place. Covered in snow, gorgeous. I was sad to leave. My mom showed Aunt Judy, Mark, and Lance my blog, YouTube page, The AM show, and Wrock. (Oh yeah, I got a bunch of Wizard rock CDs for Christmas, I don't remember if I've already written about that or not, and it's too late to go check) So, yeah, I love Lemington.
My mom saw all her brothers and sisters this weekend, it was a good birthday for her, we got to see Music and the Spoken Word, and then we went to see aunt Janey on the way to Aunt Judy's. We visited with Janey for a good hour and a half at least. Then we went up to Lemington. Hannah had a basketball practice this morning (Hannah's my cousin.) But we hung out with Mark and Lance. Mark is going to HongKong on his mission in April, we found that out, mom and dad went Friday to see him go though the temple so he could see Blake and Annie's wedding. I didn't see them at all, or Jeff and Mary, or Katie and Andrew! But mom and dad saw them and that was good. My mom tried to let Lance into the world of Wizard Rock, I don't know if he liked it all that much, he seemed, i don't know, kind of interested, but he also seemed like he wanted to go play with the DS. How funny, well, I know Wrock isn't for everyone, so, Lance I forgive you. Oh yeah, Aunt Judy and family, if you're checking out my blog, Hello! Well my dad's kicking me off so I'll make this quick.
We went down to grandpa and grandma's on the way back, then went over to Aunt Joni's to see Jay Lynn and Joni and Jared. Then We went to Uncle Dave's and visited with them for a bit. My mom saw all her family, and I think she loved her birthday, other than the fact that she had to get another year older!

1 comment:

velvetysweetness said...

That's very cool. It sounds like you had fun!!!-I'm glad your madre had a good birthday! :)