Wednesday, December 3, 2008

YEAH!

I only had weight lifting for like thirty minutes instead of the like two hours the other girls had, then I just went out and hit in the cages. Nelson says I am way better than last year! Then I walked home, and I'm here blogging like and hour before I was yesterday! OK, well, I just put in season 2 of psych. So I'm going to go watch it. Maren, sorry about not finding you this morning, I put my stuff in the band room and the bell rang so I just went to class, I saw you peak in though, you're a great friend, so awesome, and I tried to find you at lunch. Tyler said you were in the library. You were, I had to pick something up from the deans for Baker so I walked by you twice, but you were with a guy who needed your assistance. So, I let you work your magic. I miss you Bay.

Alex Lupton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lup a dee dup a dee dup! We need to hang out pronto. I just realized how long it's been and how much we NEED to catch up on. I have news... you probably already heard it, but I still want to hang with you. :D

maren