Monday, December 8, 2008

Prayer in a post

OK, don't bet offended by this anyone, if you are, sorry. It's kind of a hard thing to explain, but I was thinking about it this morning after I woke up, which means it probably came to me when I was sleeping. OK, I think that a post... is like a prayer, in a way. I mean, there are people who write their posts like, "This summer we went to London, here are pictures of that trip. " But I think that my posts are more of that prayer without the "dear Heaven;y Father" or "Amen." I pour my heart out here sometimes, just like one would do in a prayer. They teach you that in a prayer, you should Talk to god. Tell him what you did in the day, even though he already knows. And doesn't he know about my blog, too. Doesn't he know everything about me, about us? So, it's more like a public prayer, which is not always bad. Like when you bless the food on your table. It's a prayer you can all come to look at, and maybe get ideas for a prayer to god that helps you. You say what you want on your own blog. And here, you read my blog and think, "Maybe I'll leave a comment to that well-written piece of work." (That's what I think you do anyways) So, as I say, this and all my other posts are a prayer. You don't have to think of the that way, really you don't, but I do, so, there you go. Do with this as you will...

No comments: