Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fast and to the point

OK, I don't want my cereal to get soggy so this is fast. Logan, I'm really sorry, and you know exactly what for, so I'm not repeating it here so everyone can read, I've already written a formal apology on your blog in a comment, so... sorry again. Maren, what are you doing between MYS and honor band, probably practicing, well, what are you doing after honor band? We need to hang out, I'm going insane! Dawn, that was really awesome how you came over the other day, thank you for letting me borrow your Harry Potter 2, I somehow lost mine and really appreciate it. Ashley, you are awesome, and I really like your hair, if I could pull it off I would have done it, but I can't so I got this cut instead, Which you still haven't seen, Sister Sewell, when exactly are you guys moving, we were talking about it at dinner and my dad couldn't remember if it was April or August. OK Bye, cereal time!

No comments: