Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tired, need sleep

Yes, I am at a hotel in Utah, Lehi to be truthful. And last night, I went to sleep at midnight and awoke at 9:15 and I am still tired! I also got like three hours of sleep on the eight hour car ride up here! Then after breakfast I went back to the room and slept for anther two hours, I think somethings wrong with me, because I am still tired! Maybe I overslept, that happens you know, when you sleep too much you get more tired than you were before. Well, we're heading out in like ten minutes, I'm posting this from the hotel lounge, there's a computer here. Yep, so I have to go pack up really fast because checkout is in like ten minutes. We're off to Salt Lake for lunch and tonight we're going to see temple square with all the gorgeous lights there. OK, bye... SO tired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

youre so lucky....I wish I could be there! Have fun!
-Dawn