Monday, December 22, 2008

Maren Poem

So, I wrote this poem yesterday in sacrament. Part of the reason my mom was so angry in church yesterday. Here it goes, I told Maren I would write it to make up for Gift of Lights...

Apologetic Poem:

M- agnificent
A- mazing
R- apid
E- nergetic
N-oodly?

Intro:
She has brown hair
The color of warmth
Her eye brows are curved perfectly
like the handle bars of a bicycle

Rap: (OK, so this part of the poem is a rap, so start a beat and read it to that)

She's really tall
Like a big oak tree
And her personality
Is totally free

She can lay down a beat
Like a Brotha on the street
Her dance moves are totally *jeak
I wish I could buy em fo cheap
But I can't. ooh, yeah
Cuz she more g 'ster than me!

Oooo yeah!

*Jeak- Rockin (But that doesn't rhyme in the poem)

Also, my dad wanted me to put this in- Roberto is cool

1 comment:

Rendezvous said...

Awww. Thanks Lup lup. I like the rap part.

and your dad is absolutely right, Roberto IS cool. Rockin' in fact.
You should listen to your parents... they know what they're talking about. :)

ren