Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Band, and also, THE DIMICKS

Yeah, so last night after softball I just went to band and hung out for like an hour, it was boring, and I smelled really bad, as Maren knows. Band was really long, I don't usually mind band, but the songs Mr. Baker chose, well they're kind of difficult I guess, but they're really boring, my part is at least, and I like to play to my full capability, which is why I'm trying out for honor band. even though it's pretty much impossible for me to make it. Too many flute players, to much college band level music! So, after band I went to the food store, and we got food, sports drinks too, which I'll be using for softball. The Dimicks came over and slept at our house, because Beegs and bone crusher (Their parents) went out of town to Beegs's work party. So Dawn and Connor stayed over, Connor is so crazy in the morning, he's like bouncing off the walls and acting totally insane, wouldn't even listen when I told him to calm down! Just kidding, he woke up, got dressed and went back to sleep on the couch, what a dork! Just kidding, Okay I'm going to eat cereal now, bye everyone!

No comments: