Sunday, February 1, 2009

SuperBowl and a week ahead

Super Bowl today. I don't even care who wins, because I don't even really like football. I'm tired, I might sleep through the game. I've also got homework. I've got to finish my Chemistry still. I'm a bout halfway done. Man, there's a full week of seminary coming up. I think I'll go to softball Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. But I don't k=think I will on Thursday. I'm just not feeling a full week of crazy inter murals with this hurt muscle. I want to read Harry Potter, I want to go see Coraline this weekend, but nobody will go see it with me. : ( Maybe I'll talk Anne and or Chase and or somebody else into going with me, since Maren is busy seeing it with... somebody else. (Totally forgiven)
So, Even though I know Anne and Chase don't read my blog, still, if you guys want to go, that would be really cool. :D OK, well, I'm going to go shower and then homework. Not necessarily in that order however. BYE BYE FRIENDS AND FAMILY, ENJOY THE GAME!

1 comment:

Rendezvous said...

I may not being going with Andrew after all.