Friday, February 13, 2009

Death

I think I might just have died. I have had a heart attack and the only reason I am still breathing is too post this to tell you why I'm have died.

I'm going to EFY. With Mikael Nelson. In Ephraim, in July. The week of the thirteenth. But do you see that right there? Thirteenth. I just looked it up. And Harry Potter and the half blood prince comes out on the seventeenth. I won't be back until the eighteenth. I have just died. My heart has just been broken, I will not be seeing Harry Potter at midnight as is my tradition. I will have to see it the Saturday I get back, which is the eighteenth. I have just died. At the end of this post you should not expect to see me again. Because at this very moment my heart is starting to race again, oh no! I'm starting to hyperventilate! Someone, please! Call an ambulance, my heart has officially been broken. Harry Potter.... What am I to do?

2 comments:

Rendezvous said...

Aww man... I was going to camp out and see it with you.

Allison Barnes said...

you will live... think of all the cute boys you will be with at EFY...it will be worth it. I suppose I should have said think of the the spiritual lessons you will be learning... you will be blessed!