Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Truth About Mormons From a Mormon

I AM SO PSYCHED RIGHT NOW!
I made a video on Friday. I made it because I was bored and I've gotten a lot of questions lately about being Mormon. So I made a video for YouTube where I asked some questions about Mormons and then I answered the questions.

As of right now I have gotten 497 views. 497! IN TWO DAYS! This is SO unbelievable! And So AMAZING! 497 VIEWS! You have no idea how excited this has made me! IN TWO DAYS!

IF YOU WANT TO WATCH IT, AND I ENCOURAGE YOU TO, GO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE INTO THE SEARCH BAR THE TITLE OF THIS POST. IT SHOULD POP UP AS THE FIRST IN THE CUE.
THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO HAS WATCHED IT ALREADY, I'M SO EXCITED SO EVERYTHING IS IN CAPS RIGHT NOW! OK, I'M OFF TO PRACTICE MY FLUTE. GOODBYE FANS!

2 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

i tried to watch it and it said it was no longer available...

Alex Lupton said...

That's wierd. It's up, I just checked, maybe it's something to do with your connection. Hmmmn, wierd.