Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WORST DAY EVER!

So, today was so suckish. There was only like seven people in seminary today because it was Free Grand Slam day at Denny's, so sister Marelli was totally boring in her lesson, and I DIDN"T GET ANY FOOD! Only one of the Ten pictures I took for photography came out, pissed much? YES! Oh, and because I had to develop pictures my hands spelled like frickin developer all day! Still do now as a matter of fact.
Failed the geometry quiz from last wee, I knew I didn't do good, but i got a 13 and a half out of like 26! EPIC FAIL I TELL YOU! So now I need to get an A on the test Monday to balance out to a B at least! She didn't curve it, she thought it was easy. I think that if nobody in your class gets above a C than you should rethink the whole "easy quiz" tactic. She said that the Freshman got A's on it. Well Duh, we are sophomores in a geometry class, I think that means we're not good at math!

Band was torture, I started to feel ill and I was so depressed from the test thing that I played like crap, and he made the flutes play this really hard part that none of us could get and it was so embarrassing. I almost cried! The my hair fell out of the bun that it was in, that took me FOREVER to do this morning! And my bracelet fell off, I love that bracelet! <3 then WE had sectional, which I canceled because I wasn't feeling well, I couldn't have sat through that garbage.
I went with Chase to drop off his permission slip, and even though I was using my eyes to silently plead with Mr. Berry when we found him by his room to give him the paper, he didn't invite me to go with them on this really cool field trip that I REALLY want to go on. : *(
French we had to do work, because EVERYONE is failing because nobody did the workbook pages right! Failing again. So Mr. Lewis has us doing this packet to raise our grades, it's like thirty pages thick! And people were spraying perfume in that class, like three different kinds, and I almost passed out because I couldn't breath, and there were no gas masks in sight!
After school I went with Arie to see if we could get Denny's, but the line was so long it stretched out the store and along the sidewalk. So we didn't go in, and as we were walking back I saw my favorite Frozen Yogurt place was closed down! Orange Pearl, closed! Then I walked home. So suckish. I'm really mad, and to make it all worse, some of my best friends, actually just one, and Morgan were calling my a loser, and I felt really sad and depressed, and they were singing this song that wouldn't have bothered me on any other day, but it did today because I was so depressed, and now it's stuck in my head.

OH Aaaaleeexx OH Aaaaleeexx

2 comments:

Rendezvous said...

Poor Lup Lup. :(

velvetysweetness said...

Oh I feel so bad for you....my day sucked too!!! I feel really sick but my day wasn't near as bad as yours! I love you alex...you're the best...never forget that! See you at Volleyball....hopefully!!!