Monday, February 16, 2009

<3

Oh Today. the day of a day of good things. The day we celebrate presidents. The day I go to the movies with some friends, but only a few. Like six of them.

Michelle, Aileen, Zack, Sam, Dawn, Luisa, and anyone else who wants to come. Maren doesn't want to go, I understand her. She says she hasn't even heard of the movie. We're going to see push. It's so crazy! So completely crazy!OK, well, I'm crazy, you're crazy, we're all crazy, and that's what everyone knows for sure!

OK, so maybe I've been just typing some random stuff for the last bit. I'm going to go now.

The fried fishies feasts on fatty frugal frogs.

2 comments:

velvetysweetness said...

I'm really excited!!!!

Rendezvous said...

speaking of fried fishies... you still owe me a swedish fish date. :D