Friday, February 27, 2009

TGI Friday!

I am so happy it's Friday. This week has been so hectic. True, I have all my hard classes ahead of me today and the weekend ahead isn't what I call promising, but you know, having a break no matter how small is worth it. Softball tryouts are tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous, but at the same time I'm not. I know I'll probably be on JV again. it's like a 99% chance I'll be on JV. And I'm cool with that, I don't think I'm exactly ready for varsity. Anyways, Yea, that's tomorrow, and also the baptism of Brandon Flower's mother in law, :D Then I have to work the concessions again at UNLV.
Sunday will be OK though, I think... Well, hopefully it'll be OK.

So recently I've realized that I can say no to people. I don't really like saying no to people, I usually do what I'm supposed do, what they say, when I'm supposed to do it. But It's got a bit out of hand lately, and so I've been saying no to all kinds of things that shouldn't come first. Like young women's volleyball last night. I had a ton of homework and instead of going and playing with the ward I stayed home and did it! Sorry if that upsets anyone, but school should come before an activity that I'm not required to go to. All right, well, I've got to go wake up dad to go to seminary, Bye!

No comments: