Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Please

Please be a better day.

Please say everything that happened yesterday was a joke.

Please let it be a free day in seminary, so I can sleep.

Please don't let there be conditioning at softball today.

Please let Mr. Berry see my BYU sweatshirt today and PLEASE make him invite me on the field trip that I really want to go on!

Please make everyone notice my curlycue hair, I'm proud of it. (Thanks Mom)

Please be enough milk in the fridge for me to have some cereal.

Please let lunch come faster than other period.

Please bless that I won't bomb the two important tests I have today, but that I'll Ace them instead.

Please don't let me cut off my finger when I'm heart attacking for mutual tonight.

Please say none of my leaders will attack me for being what they call "inactive" Even though I'm totally not and they don't even know why I'm not wanting to go to mutual. (One, very busy, Two, I don't feel well after school most days, three... I can't think of one, but what does it matter if I miss a few mutuals? It's not church itself, other people can miss mutual and people don't even care, but when I miss it, I've gone inactive. Great.)

Please let my subscribers make awesome videos today.

Please let us all be safe.

Please let me rekindle relationships and start fires in some already in full throttle.

Please let me stop writing "Please's" because my hands are starting to hurt.......

No comments: