Saturday, February 28, 2009

And so it begins

I will now only have free days... never. No more free days. If you want me to "hang" good luck finding a time when you can. Maybe Monday through Saturday after like seven thirty, and not Wednesdays, and I have to make sure I have ALL my homework done.

You see, softball tryouts are in about thirty minutes. Yes, thirty minutes until I become exhausted for two and a half months strait. At least, that's how long Coach Nelson said it would be. I don't know ow I feel about this. I love softball, but it's going to take a lot of time away, especially this year. I'm going to play, and I'm going to have fun, because I love softball. So, now I'm off, I hope that you all get the opportunity to see me in the coming months, it seems like I'm always doing something during softball season, whether it be softball, church, the endless amount of homework that stacks up. So, see you... or not. Whichever....

No comments: