Friday, February 13, 2009

BAnd and The Doctor

Yep I have band tonight. In like fifteen minutes. I'm not excited, it'll be hot, it'll be long, it'll be boring, and I'll pretty much just be the lonely Alex that I have been all day. Because all my friends were on the field trip. Except for Maren, but I didn't see her much.
I made a couple new videos yesterday. Very nice.

I put up my Doctor Who posters. I've said this once already, and I'm going to repeat it now.
My room now looks slightly less mature, but I don't care, because it is exactly like me. If you were to walk into my bedroom right now, you'd be like. "Hey, this room is exactly like Alex."
Pale yellow with a border of the stars (As in the constellations) I have Harry Potter things ALL over my room. My pictures from photography hanging up, green wherever there's room. I have Wizard Rock or the Killers playing 24/7. My wall of notes because my friends are super duper important to me. Pictures of the Savior and my baptism papers framed on the desk and the wall by my bed. Soft light, so it's kind of mysterious. There's puzzles, because I like putting them together, you could say that I'm kind of like a puzzle. The matching bed dresser desk end table combination are all a rich brown color (I can't think of the word right now, it'll come to me eventually) More Harry Potter, in action figures, pictures, books, just about everything. Pretty jewelry boxes that don't hold any jewelry! Shoes mismatched on the closet floor. It's insane. Just like me, and I like it that way, anything else and I would maybe, just maybe, become.... normal, and who wants to be normal?

1 comment:

Rendezvous said...

Mahogany? or oak? I can't remember.