Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday is a Special Day

Today is Friday. I like Fridays. I like knowing that I'm done with my week and I can relax. I really want to see Coraline tomorrow. I hope Maren will go see it with me. She said she still didn't know. I'm supposed to go over to her house tonight for a movie night. I hope so, the missionaries are coming over here to teach Mom's friend, but hopefully I shall be gone. Nothing against them or anything, I'm just not all up for the whole missionary discussion thing tonight. I'm watching this James Bond movie, I don't like it, he does have a cool accent though.
Guess what world! I have to clean the rest of the downstairs. It's really messy, I'm the kind of unorganized person who just leaves things places and when I have to clean up I get upset and grumpy. But that's OK, because I'm going to go onto YouTube when I'm done, and YouTube makes everything better, most of the time anyways. OK, BYE BYE!

No comments: