Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PAIN. OMG ITS PAIN!

Yes I re pulled my flippen Hip flexor. I am going to die. I had to walk home afterwards, and I was crying all the way home, good thing I was wearing my shades or everyone in the world would have seen that I was crying as I walked home. And let me tell you, the hip Flexor is the worst flippen place to have pulled something, because it's really awkward to walk, and you look funny when your trying to put pressure on it so it doesn't hurt as bad. I have a bag of frozen peas on it now. Oh I hope nobody I know comes by, Oh that would suck. Yea, I pulled it last year, but it didn't hurt nearly this bad, I think this was the worst pain I've ever experienced, worse than getting my head cracked open, or getting bit by that dog, or even when I chopped off my toe. This hurt SO bad, it still hurts, then I had to run. I HAD TO RUN ON IT! Dan went easy on me because he was cool and was like, "OK, just jog" But then I went with Winward and she was like "FASTER ALEX FASTER! YOU'RE TOO SLOW, WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW? FASTER!" I almost died. And there was nobody there for me to tell other than Dan, because none of the other girls talked to me. I'm out of the group, in in so much pain, and my eyes burn from crying, AND i have to go to mutual! Ready, here I go to die.

PS. Thanks chase for subscribing to my channel. I'd tell you all to go subscribe, but 1. He has no videos, and 2. only Maren goes on YouTube. So, this doesn't really bother anyone else. So, again Thanks.

PSS. Sorry Maren for not telling you, last time I told someone <3 it ended up sucky and everyone made a big deal of it, and it's not even big. But people can read me like a book, you even made it out. I don't think you've ever seen me around him. OK, bye Maren.

And others.

1 comment:

Rendezvous said...

Sorry you are hurt again. :(

it's totally ok with the, well you know, thing... I just don't like this whole "in the dark" thing that is becoming more and more predominant in our friendship. And yes, you are completely obvious. :) And I don't even know the person.