Thursday, February 19, 2009

How many spikes till the win?

Yes, we won. We won both games. Against Canyon Gate AND El Camino! That is so unheard of! Especially since El Camino is the best in the Stake!
I'm so completely utterly tired. I had weight lifting today, and I am so tired. You have no idea how sore I am going to be tomorrow. Well, maybe you do, but I just want you to know. That's right, there you go, and now you know. I AM TIRED! I am going to bed, maybe I'll practice my ballroom dancing after I study. THEN I'll go to bed. GoodBYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry alex. a put that post there before they commented. If i had seen it sooner i wouldnt have guesed it to be you.they werent using the lords name in vain. they were answering a question that wasnt intended for them. i realy am sorry. but i thimk i know who it is.

-logan