Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Guess What I forgot!

So on my worst Day rant I forgot to add how Anne is no longer playing softball. Yes, I know, she's not doing softball, this fricken sucks! No Maren, No Anne, are you serious right now? So I'm going to be on a team with really NONE of my friends! Some girls who I never hang out with other than at softball, who I'm barely even on speaking term with? What is this? Alone, at softball, I'm going to have to make friends with the coaches or something! This is really disappointing, I told Anne it was OK. She has a good reason, bummed leg, doesn't like the team a Bonanza, Blah. (Not blah to you, more "blah I'm gonna be on the team by myself with people who swear and talk smack about me, at least they have at inter murals.) OK, well, now you know. I was almost over this bad day thing too. I watched a very uplifting video by Maren, then I remembered Anne not doing softball. At that point in the day I literally had to hold back the tears that were starting to come so I wouldn't look like an idiot in front of my peers. Oh, wait they're here now, need to stop before people get home, maybe I'll go take a shower again and make them drown. Crap they're home. OK, I'm going now, goodbye. I think I'll go watch that video again!

1 comment:

Rendezvous said...

poor Alex. We should start a not softball club. You can be in it with Anne and I.