Monday, February 2, 2009

Filthy

After intermurals everyone left, and Nelson was doing the field. So I went and helped him on the field. Dragging the hose around and becoming absalutly hidiously dirty. As I was walking home I got a text from Aaron, he needed 3D glasses for chuck, I had 3D glasses. He came and picked me up, he took me home, I got the glasses and was home a half hour earlier than I would have been. Thanks Aaron.

Maren, you are rockin. I saw you today at lunch. That was bomb. Let's hang some.

Chase, Feel better, I know Mr. Strong gave you a headache.

Anne, Hope you can make it to wieghts tomorrow, I know you didn't come today, very sad. No partner. : (

Dawn, What are you doing for mutual?

Jackie, get out of the shower, because I smell really bad and I'm covered in dirt. Dad is complaining. BYE!

1 comment:

velvetysweetness said...

I'm doing homemade pizza....