Sunday, February 1, 2009

Can somebody let me in on the secret?

All I'm gonna say is this:

Bay Bug, we need to hang, because I guess I'm not understanding anything you say to me lately, maybe that's a reason I'm falling away from everything that was me. This year I've become a complete different person. Some things are better, but a lot of things really aren't. I was told today in Church by several different people that I'm different, and I don't like it. And it makes me really sad, and a bit angry, and it makes me just want to go hide in my room and cut myself off, because then people can't tell me I'm different. OK. That's it. We can't hang Saturday because you have Solo and Ensemble. We can't hang the Saturday after that because I have to work UNLV concessions. Maybe Friday, don't know if your busy. Cell phone Servers stink. We should Skype tomorrow, but it's family home evening, and you guys actually do things, so never mind, or maybe it'll still work, Bye.

Alex

1 comment:

Rendezvous said...

You have changed, but not all change is bad.