Sunday, February 8, 2009

Icky Sicky

I'm so sicky. No church for Lupton. Slight fever, pain. I just want to sleep. But lunch isn't done. Brother Orme came over for home teaching. Him and dad gave me a blessing. It was very nice, I feel a tad bit better, but not much yet, I'll just have to let the power of the priesthood take over. I don't think I've blown my nose this much in all my life. Ahhhhh! Sleep, mom finish lunch, I need sleepy sleep. I think I'll take NyQuil tonight. I'll be loopy tomorrow, but that's OK. Loopy Alex is a good Alex indeed. I believe it is time I go.

By the Way, Coraline was one of the best movies I've ever seen. It was so good. Not what I expected in any way! Completely amazing. I was very pleased with it. I think it was better than the Harry Potter MOVIES. I'm not going as far as the books, but it was a really good movie, I'm glad I went and saw it. Maren and Dawn came with us. SO GOOD. I want to see it about five hundred more times. If anyone wants to see it with me again, I'm up for it. OK, bye. Off to wallow in the sickness that is me right now!

No comments: