Saturday, January 31, 2009

OK, OK, I'll tell you

So much to say. I love Doctor Who, I missed the new episode for this week, it makes me really sad, but I can always watch it next week. I'm extremely tired, like seriously fr shizzle tired. I'm going to bed after I write this. I just got back from babysitting Shelby, it was good, made some Monay! We watched TV, I did homework, took some really nice pictures for photography in their really cool back yard. WE watched this movie, Zohan something, it was so bad. Shelby was going on about how funny it was. But it was a really bad movie, inappropriate and not funny in the slightest! I wanted to throw up sometimes.
And now I just watched the last ten minutes of the next to last episode of this season of Doctor Who. and now I'm really sad and I'm going to cry because David Tennant just started the healing doctor thing and is changing into stupid Matt Smith. And I loved David Tennant so much, Aaaah! Maybe that's why I'm sad lately, because I knew David Tannant was leaving Doctor who. I think I'm going to get in the shower and cry, because then I can't tell which is tears and which is water, yes, I shall go mourn for David Tennant.

No comments: