Thursday, January 1, 2009

I wanted a diffrent background

My Background has trees, because trees represent new life. It's the new year, a new me, and what's better to represent that? Trees in all their glory! In girls camp this last year they taught of how trees were around for forever, and they know a lot of things, this picture reminds me of the Sacred Grove, those trees saw Joseph Smith and the first vision, they kept safe some very important plates, and they stand still, today, something that saw what once was, and on that day of the first vision was that not a new birth? The birth of a new people? The religion that has now blossomed? The truth? That's what I think of when I think of trees, and so I thought that a fitting background to my blog.

2 comments:

velvetysweetness said...

that's cool. you're so creative!:)

Rendezvous said...

Once again, Maren is not retarded. THAT's why I sing to the trees!