Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Crazy Life

I am having a crazy life. So busy. so busy, maybe. It's not really homework, just this week, I usually never have this much homework, it's because of the sub in History. The absurdness of me forgetting my French workbook two class periods in a row. The Stupid English class that we have NEVER had homework for and Strong suddenly decided to give us a butt load! Geometry proofs that make me want to throw up. Chemistry homework (That is actually Ligit, and I usually have homework their) But it's still homework. Photography pictures I need to take, plus three separate projects for that class too. Practicing because I can't fall behind on my playing, That is a Hecka lot of stuff! But it'll all be done after tomorrow, well, a cast majority will be. And I'm trying to get into this really cool collab channel as Thursday, which would be really cool. I uploaded a new video to my channel with Maren, it's about nothing in particular! Oh Wells. Gotta go, pep game tonight!

1 comment:

Rendezvous said...

so much funk. i knew it was something.