Friday, January 9, 2009

MAren Bayles!

Maren, as I said, I plan to read the book, I'm going to get it this weekend. I plan to see the movie with you, AFTER I've read the book, and maybe, just maybe, you could let me borrow a copy. Maren, that was a crazy over reaction. You have told me once, I REPEAT, ONCE! about the book and how great it is, and only after I mentioned the movie. You are so crazy, I think you told some other people a million times, because I have only been told, once, by you anyways. OK, Maren, you are so crazy.

BTW, that was not for real anger, just crazy "Maren has a terrible memory" craziness anger, but not really anger.

2 comments:

Rendezvous said...

Oh no, Alex. I never flat out tell people to read Coraline. I just talk about it and quote it and write broadway productions for it. Remember some of those songs i played for you on piano? one of them was Coraline's theme. The other was for the other mother, which is why it was so dark and creepy. I also talk about Coraline whenever I talk about Andrew, so quite frequently. Unfortunately, as far as going to it together goes, i'm not sure that will be a possibility as Andrew and I have already made plans to go see it together. I am probably going to hitch hike up to provo. you can come if you want though. :) But seriously, look at like all of my profiles. They all have Coraline listed as my favorite book. Facebook, Blogger, etc. Every one= Coraline.

Maren

Rendezvous said...

Go ahead. Any one who is reading this comment, click on the flamingo in the follower of the blog box. What's the first title listed under favorite books? I thought so. Coraline. And the second? An enchanting story also by Neil Gaiman. Go ahead. I'll wait whilst you checkify.