Sunday, January 11, 2009

COOLTIMEZTWO

Hello Everyone of the world, since I know you ALL read my awesomely awesome blog. I would just like to tell you all of a collaboration channel Maren Bayles and I are a part of on YouTube. Actually it's just ours, me and her, and it started in the beginning of the year. And you know what we do with it. Each of us takes a week. So I get the channel every other week. This week is my week. Last week was Maren's and so is next week. And e make as many videos as we want during our week, and do whatever we want in them. Because we don't see each other as much as we want, this gives us a way to talk and be friends like on a telephone with the benefit that we can see each other, and what we're talking about, and... it's just a really cool thing we're doing. Maren was sick this last week, so her cool black and white videos aren't nearly as awesome as they sooo will be. So, if you go to YouTube and type cooltimeztwo into the box then my first video will pop up, I don't recommend that one. And they will get Better, just watch and see the upward curve that will occur! Marc my WORDS! OK, bye.

1 comment:

Danny said...

This may be the only time I read this blog.

I like how you update often but I know nothing about you. I just stumbled upon your youtube page and clicked on the link.

I may "follow" your blog in the future.