Saturday, January 10, 2009

The BOMB!

That was an AWESOME party. I had so much fun, I hung out with Crystal Rodgers all night. We played a lot of air hockey, and I totally rocked at it. It was so FUN! It was really exciting, there were boys there, but I truly didn't even care, I was singing terribly to Cherokie (I can't find how to spell it, it's the singing game.) in front of them and didn't even care. Crystal and I were so crazy, we jumped on the trampoline. It was so crazy, and my voice is double gone, because I lost it last night at the pep game and it's just worse now. OK, I'm watching a cool thing on the history channel about how the meteor didn't kill the dinosaurs, and how volcano's erupted more frequently back then, OK. BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe it's Karaokee.

ren