Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am about to vent and adore, beware


I AM SO UPSET! They are replacing the Doctor, MY doctor. My David Tennant.






Adoration begins now: I must admit, I do have a more than slight crush on dear David. With his gorgeous hair, and his accent, oh that English accent of beauty! So smart, and funny, and clever. Playing in my favorite things, Doctor Who and Harry Potter. Yes, that's right, he was Barty Crouch Jr. And he played the part well. David Tennant, Dave David Tennant. He's so pretty, in a manly awesome amazing Doctor way, and he is the best Doctor that will ever and has ever been! He knows How to be the doctor, and even though it was him who wants to go (when you're the doctor you can ONLY be the doctor) But he was just the doctor, the only doctor for me, and I am truly sad that they are replacing him. HE was the perfect part, the little things that make him the best, and I might just cry several times in the next few weeks until I get over this. David Tennant, I <3>

Ventation: Are you kidding me!?! They got a 26 year old to play the Doctor! Matt Smith, who is this kid, a theatre kid, he used to play soccer! He was a footballer! What! I am so upset, he will not be nearly as good as David Tennant, and if he thinks he will, then he has another thing coming! Because you can Never be better than that! 26! 26, he is a 26 year old trying to play the cleverest man ever born, he is a bit mysterious, but still. Not the Doctor!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

how sad...I feel for you alex...matt smith is REALLY hideous too...that never helps...