Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How come?

“Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy... or they become legend.”


Has anyone here other than Maren seen my YouTube videos? I kind of feel like you guys are missing out. Because this is now a crazy new part of my life, you can't really see me, you know, who I am, but you don't know who I am. Because none of you guys see me for who I really a, no offence. But in front of the camera, it's just liberating. Maren's seen it because I've made videos WITH her, and sh actually watches my vids. OK, well, just watch them OK.


My Channel- http://www.youtube.com/user/icedteamagic

All my videos are there, just watch them. I don't really care if yo like them or not, but at least watch one.

2 comments:

velvetysweetness said...

Sorry Lupton!!! I haven't been able to go on the computer FOREVER! I definitely have missed out! I"ll check your videos as soon as I can!!!

Danny said...

I discovered you today

From the snapping skills video you made.

I watched them both.