Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's 2009

Hi everyone, it's 2009. Yay! So, I'm going to tell you about the dance last night. It was probably the most fun I've ever had at a dance, and I think it was awesome because Maren came. The first half of the dance was OK. I was with a few girls from school, but I don't know them that well, and I was pretty much just waiting for Bay to arrive! And she did eventually! Lets move on to slow dancing, because that's what everyone really wants hear hear about! There were actually a fair amount of slow songs. I danced with, lets see, first dance I think I danced with Tyler, but I danced with another girl with him too. It was kind of weird, the three of us dancing together. Second dance I think I danced with Aaron Bame, he was OK, but he kept teasing me the whole dance because that's what he does. The third dance I danced with this kid named David, it's was a nice dance until he asked how old I was, he was eighteen, and as I am fifteen the dance turned very awkward. Then I danced with Aaron Bame again, because there was no one else to dance with, then at the very end I danced with this kid Bryce but that was because no one else would dance with me. OK, there you go, I'm talking to Maren on Scype, I hope she sees this cool post, Jackie's gonna read it later, because she's annoying!

2 comments:

Rendezvous said...

Maren must be an awesome dancer! I wish i could dance with her! If i were a boy I would dance with you for every dance and then i'd watch maren dance and it would be amazing!

velvetysweetness said...

That sounds fun....bryce from Bonanza band bryce?