Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK Day

It's Martin Luther King day today. And it was very enjoyable, we went to the movies. It was really expensive, I probably won't go again until Coraline, I was going to say Harry Potter, but I really want to see it, I saw the preview today, and up on the big screen and it looked GOOD. Extremely good, but after that probably not until Harry Potter. I'm watching this addiction show with mom, the mother on this show is really weird and crying, and the boyfriend of the kid is all like, "I really care, I really do." But he was late to the intervention. Oh, he's crying now. OK, it's all good. He's OK now. OMG, He's going to rehab now too! This show is so addicting, wait, do I have to go to rehab for being addicted to an addiction show? Kind of weird, OK, I'm going to try and have my mom pin curl my hair. She just "psh"ed at me, this hair thing doesn't look good, I don't know what the outcome is going to be! PLEASE!

No comments: