Thursday, January 1, 2009

LOVES

THSES HAVE I LOVED:

Onion Soup, Harry Potter, Red Roses with really green stems, Talking with my best Friend on Scype, Decorating the Chritmas tree with Harry Potter ornaments, having a Harry Potter movie marathon, Going to church dances :), Going to the Temple, Toilett papering houses, Listening to Harry Potter on cd while reading a idffrent book in the Harry Potter series, Being the first one to seminiary and dozing while I'm the only one in the room, waking up an hour before the alarm goes off and lying in bed when its comfy and warm, GREEN, playing the little bit of piano I can in Young Womens where nobody can tell me how bad I am, Making videos and posting themn on YoutTube, Making a puzzle, Sunday School when our teacher is present, World History, My new cons, Getting more Harry Potter things to add to my collection.

There are MANY, MANY MORE. But I am done for the moment!

2 comments:

velvetysweetness said...

I don't know if everyone can resist telling you how bad you play the piano in young womens....jk-you at least have the guts to play it! :)

Rendezvous said...

Sassenberg would be proud.