Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twitter

I don't remember if I made a post about Twitter already or not, but I'm doing it now for sure. This is what twitter is taken directly from the page.

Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?

I have a Twitter my page is: http://twitter.com/home

I think Maren should at least get one, because no one else reads this thing. It would make me happy to actually talk to someone, I'm pretty much on there to follow my favorite You Tubers, and to let loose another way. It's totally safe too. So, there you go.

1 comment:

Danny said...

actually, that's everyone's home page, not yours.

If you want more followers then post YOUR link.

Like my link (www.twitter.com/dannye600)