Sunday, May 31, 2009

Confusion

Lately, things are confusing. And some people I have spoken too says it's a lack of communication. Which is true, very true. Because we haven't really been communicating at all. But, that's done with now, and we SHALL communicate... I'm going to explode or something. Things will be fixed. Over time and a whole lot of effort, things will get better. Because I CAN manage this better, it'll just take a lot of hard work.
I'm thinking of starting a new blog, but one that I DON'T have everybody read. I used to be able to say whatever on my blog, but now people read it and get upset, or worried. And.. I really just need an outlet where I can vent and express myself freely without any worry of who's going to get upset. I'm thinking of making it this week, after school on one of the half days. Maybe Wednesday, Maren's gonna be at Joy's so I can't hang out, so.... I'll do it then!
Testing this week, That's gonna stink. I have not yet studied, and my tests tomorrow are stupid and tricky and confusing. Photography... I NEVER do anything in photography, and I haven't really learned anything all semester. Photo shop... I stink at photo shop. Then I have geometry, which is impossible for me t study for, because it's math! I also have to go to my last two classes. Bleh, not looking forward to that.
Congratulations to all those seniors who are graduating today.... FROM SEMINARY! That's really cool, you guys are done, very dandy job.... And I can think of... ONE senior who "may" read this post. We'll see!
I'm watching the Matrix, forgot how much I liked this movie!
Went to Maren's brother's farewell today. His name is Greg, he's super cool. Maren says we can't adopt him. He's going to the Ukraine. Isn't that crazy!! But super awesome. He's gonna do an amazing job. Two farewells in a month, I guess that's how it is though, as you get older your friends leave. But, we'll see them again, and that's always a good thing. Always.
OK, I'm off my fellow brethren.
Love Always
Lola Verde <3

No comments: